Monday, September 23, 2019

The Only Zucchini Recipe You'll Ever Need

s

Millie’s 1980 Bake-Off® Contest recipe is a no-fail summer staple.

910
Facebook
2K
Pinterest
More
Italian Zucchini Crescent Pie
This recipe was a Bake-Off® Contest entry long before I was even helping my mom in the kitchen. It’s so easy and delicious, it’s no wonder it has stayed relevant today. I think the secret to its success iscrescents; they make a super-easy, no-fail crust. Not only does the savory pie make for a quick and easy summer supper, but if you cut smaller servings it’s also a great way to start a meal with friends. I’ve served it for grill-outs, book club gatherings and more!

Here's how I make it my own:


  • Try a ½ teaspoon of herbs de Provence instead of the oregano and basil. It simplifies the recipe ever so slightly and adds a little flavor boost.
  • Swap in Parmesan for the mozzarella for a more savory pie.
  • Use whatever mustard you keep on hand. I’ve had success with Dijon and even whole-ground mustard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

id="blogfeeds"><$BlogFeedsVertical$>

id="postfeeds"><$BlogItemFeedLinks$>