Everyday Living® Your information source for products, shopping, marketing and business services, health matters, home and garden, food and lesiure, weight loss, anti-ageing surgical procedures and non-surgical rejuvenation treatments. www.everydayliving.com®
Tuesday, July 30, 2019
Monday, July 29, 2019
Friday, July 26, 2019
Climate change places older adults at greater risk
Monday, July 22, 2019
Four Easy, Beach-Picnic-Ready Recipes
|Nothing says summer like a day at the beach, but coming up with a menu that’s both portable and delicious can be tricky. Here, we put together some recipes that are fairly easy to prep and perfect for alfresco dining.|
Friday, July 19, 2019
COMPARING RAW HONEY TO REFINED SUGAR
Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Sunscreen Chemicals Seep Into Bloodstream, New FDA Study Confirms
Sunscreen companies have long claimed the chemicals in their products aren’t absorbed into the body. Turns out they are.
Monday, July 15, 2019
Friday, July 12, 2019
Friday, July 5, 2019
Thursday, July 4, 2019
Frozen strawberries, creamy yogurt and a touch of honey and orange juice whip up into tasty smoothies.
Wednesday, July 3, 2019
Sheet-Pan Surf and Turf
Get this fancy steakhouse favourite at home, all in one pan, for a fraction of what you’d pay eating out.
tails left on
- 2 unpeeled large russet potatoes, cut lengthwise into 1-inch wedges
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 lb asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon Montreal steak grill seasoning
- 1 beef T-bone steak (1 lb)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste (from 6-oz can)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 lb uncooked deveined peeled extra-large shrimp (16 to 20 per lb), with
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix remaining 1 tablespoon melted butter, the tomato paste and mustard. Add shrimp; toss to coat. Add shrimp in single layer to pan around steak and potatoes, placing on top of vegetables as needed. Broil 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through and steak is cooked to desired temperature (135°F for medium). Top with herbs.
When possible, opt for larger asparagus spears.
The bigger the shrimp, the more impressive the presentation. If possible, seek out shrimp cocktail-sized 16 to 20 shrimp per pound.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)