"In the Precedent Stretch PTV, you don’t have to leave a friend or relative behind or sitting on a rear-facing seat. The vehicle’s automotive design fosters conversation, camaraderie and comfort. It delivers the most front and rear legroom of any four-passenger vehicle in its class,” says Product Manager David Woodward
The Precedent Stretch PTV comes with a maximum speed of 15 mph or with Club Car’s 19-mph Private Use Speed Option, making it ideal for neighborhood transportation.
Engineered to Carry the Load
Many small four-passenger vehicles are simply traditional golf cars that have been extended by a third-party provider, often putting the OEM warranty at risk. The Precedent Stretch PTV was designed to carry the additional length and weight. The car is equipped with 10 percent more battery capacity, providing more range than competitive vehicles. The system features:
- A rugged 3.7-hp IQ Plus™ electric motor
- A 350-amp controll
- A heavy-duty solenoid
- Four-gauge battery wires
- Regenerative brakes that capture and store energy used during braking, extending the miles per charge
The vehicle uses no gas and releases no carbon emissions. It comes with:
- A spacious bagwell for groceries, gear or two sets of clubs.
- An exclusive rustproof, corrosion-resistant, 2-x-3-inch tubular aluminum frame that makes it more impact resistant than steel frames.
- An extended Monsoon Top™ Canopy with built-in drains that channel water to the ground.
- A heavy-duty SportDrive™ Steering and Suspension System for a smoother ride and better handling.
- An integrated rear-passenger grab bar, a five-panel mirror and improved rear braking for safety.
- One of the longest, most inclusive warranties in its class.
The Precedent Stretch PTV has a new charging system known as ERIC (Efficient. Reliable. Intelligent. Connected.).
“The solid-state, high-frequency system works globally, keeps charging even during voltage fluctuations, and outsmarts common user errors,” says Woodward.
ERIC issues audio and visual alerts to inform owners when charging begins, when the car is fully charged and of any problems with the charger. On-car dash lights alert you when the battery state of charge falls to 20 and then 10 percent charge so you don’t get stranded.
Unlike chargers in competitive vehicles, ERIC continuously monitors the battery pack after charging and delivers power as needed. It can be charged through a standard 110-volt outlet, and comes with a standard single-point watering system that makes battery maintenance quick and easy.
Club Car vehicles are sold through Authorized Club Car Dealers. To find a dealer near you, visit www.clubcardealer.com.
About Club Car
Club Car, one of the most respected names in the golf industry, is the world’s largest manufacturer of small-wheel, zero-emissions electric vehicles. The company’s Precedent® golf cars and Carryall® turf utility vehicles are integral to successful operations at thousands of courses around the world. The company also offers a complete line of new and used golf cars, XRT™ utility vehicles and street-legal, low speed vehicles (LSVs) for personal use, all backed by Club Car’s 50+ year legacy of superior design, manufacture and service. Club Car is part of Ingersoll Rand, and is based in Augusta, Ga. Visit www.clubcar.com.