Chili Glazed Salmon
With the age-old dating routine of Friday night dinner dates and Saturdays at the movie theatre, it’s easy to fall into a relationship rut. Break out of the typical date night routine and wow your partner with a simple and delicious home-cooked meal. Cooking doesn’t have to be a chore. Rather than rushing for the takeout menu, try this easy, delicious and stress-free salmon dinner to keep taste buds sizzling and romance soaring. Ready in less than 20 minutes, this home-cooked recipe will make the oh-so-typical movie nights and restaurant dates a thing of the past!
Prep Time: 18 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
Preparation method: Barbecuing
4 x 6 oz (175 gr) pieces fresh salmon
½ cup (125 mL) green onion
½ cup (125 mL) VH® Thai Market Spicy Thai Chili Sauce
2 tbsp (30 mL) VH® Soya Sauce
PAM® Cooking Spray
- Spray cold grill with PAM® Cooking Spray. Heat barbecue grill to high.
- Stir together, green onion, VH® Spicy Thai Chili Sauce and VH® Soya Sauce.
- Spray 4 pieces of tin foil with PAM® Cooking Spray.
Place a piece of salmon on each. Sprinkle the sauce evenly over the top of salmon. Close each package leaving a small vent in the top for steam to escape.
- Place packages on heated grill, close lid. Cook until salmon is cooked through, about 12 min. Place cooked salmon on plate and top with liquid from foil package.
- Cook extra salmon and sauce and serve cold in a salad for the next day’s lunch with fresh greens, tinned mandarins and thinly sliced red onion.
- If a grill is unavailable prepare fish in the same manner but place in a 350°F (175°C) oven for 15-20 minutes depending on thickness of filet.
For additional recipes ideas visit www.vhsauces.com. To view hands-on recipe demonstrations or to watch new episodes of VH’s new webseries Life Unjarred, visit www.lifeunjarred.com.
Post a Comment